Mom:
- Long sleeve cotton T-shirts - L (Lavendar, green and red)
- Cotton tops/sweaters (cute and different styles)
- Boot cut casual pants - 10 reg.
- Letter and Number set for metal stamping you can here (3/32 is the mostly widely used set. A steel bench block, metal hole punch pliers, 1# brass head mallet, design stamps and design stamp holder)
- Denim jacket
- Denim knee length skirt (NOT A-line and NOT too full that I look like a marshmellow)
** I prefer stuff for me over the house just because I don't know what I want until I live in it
- Bamboo shades that are private (not sure I would want them in the dining room and living room or the master bedroom)
Sizes:
Dining not sure the size that was wrote down
Living room - 31 5/8 x 70
Master bedroom - 46 1/2 x 46 3/8 *** Honestly I want to check these sizes
- 30 1/2 x 70 1/2
- 31 1/2 x 70 3/8
- Plain rug for under dining room table (8x10) something like a sisal rug, you would have to make sure the bottom wasn't a material that would scratch the wood floor. If there is a border around it, that is OK
- Placemats (either 6 or 4 depending if they go on the breakfast table or the dining table)
- Steam mop for wood floors
- Stand up mixer?
- Lisa Leonard bracelet
- Silver monogram ring
Dad:
- M14
- Barret 50 cal.
- Metal Yellow triangles that you put on the floor to hold something you are cutting $20 at Lowes or Home Depot
- Air shocks (back) and regular shock (front) for Silverado
-
**Disclaimer: This was meant to be an easy way for Jessica and Betsy to access ideas and "wishes" for upcoming holidays and birthdays. It wasn't meant to be an I-am-so-selfish-I-just-knew-you-would-want-to-buy-me-something list. Which is why I have zero links to this anywhere. The fact that you have found it (other than Jessica and Betsy) means you are an Internet super spy. Nothing gets past you. Kuddos.