Just a fast update. We went to the doctor today and everything looked really good with the baby. They were finally able to really get a handle on just how far along I am and when I am due (September 23rd). So that was really exciting. It should be sometime in March that we will be able to find out the sex. Right now we know for sure what we want to name the baby if it is a boy...the problem is thinking up girls names. Any suggestions would be welcomed!
We decided that we were due for oil changes and took the car and truck to WalMart this evening. When it was time to check out we were told that the truck did not get its oil changed because there was water contamination. It turns out when we had the oil changed in Atlanta they had somehow mixed in water and this whole tube in the truck's engine has been corroded. Yeah for us! Now I get to call the WalMart in Atlanta and see what they are going to do to get the situation taken care of. I hope that they work with me and don't just try to blow the problem off. In the mean time Dan says that the truck is going to sit in the garage and so we are down to one vehicle. I don't blame him for not wanting to drive it, but having two different jobs in two different parts of the city is going to make it a challenge. Today was just a frown-y face day all the way around. Except for the great news about the healthy little Peanut in my belly of course!
No comments:
Post a Comment