Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Apartments and Phoenix

Last weekend Betsy and myself spent Saturday and Sunday looking at apartments for her. I was glad that she waited and talked to people at work because we found much better apartments then what we found on line on our own. After much deliberation Betsy has chosen an apartment near I-85 (whoo hoo for me that I can find it easily) but about 40 miles from us but only about 5.5 miles to work for her. She will be moving in the weekend of March 14th (Kizzy Lu's B-day...you liked that I added that in, huh, Betsy) and I will miss having her around. Now this is the part where as a parent you are damned if you do and damned if you don't, I told her this and she said I was making her feel guilty when all I wanted to do was let her know I would miss her and was glad for the company...parents, we can't win. ha ha

Last night Betsy's eyes got big and I could see her brain was pulsating and she informed me that she might like to do something from HGTV (I have created a monster) and possibly make a headboard. I think we could do it, now to just get Jay to help us set up things. Hmmm. If we do make one I will have to post it.

I am so excited for her, this is a new chapter in her life. She already wants Mabry Grace to spend the night but I doubt that will happen until she gets a wee bit older.

Jay on the other hand has been pratically living in Phoenix, I don't think it was suppose to be this long but the company has not hired a project manager for out there (this is not what they hired Jay for) and needless to say he is not a happy camper. He is very much a homebody so any emails that you can send him just to say you are thinking of him would be nice and a pleasant surprise as well.

Well I had better get going or my day will escape me, I can spend way too much time here on the computer. Hope ya all are having a great week so far.

Love to all,

Cheri/ Mom/ Gamma aka CMG

1 comment:

gloria said...

Okay, so I googled CMG. This is what I found, "Measurement of pressure in bladder in relations to volume of fluid.
www.incontinence-aid.com/glossary." (Just so you know!) If you switch it around, you could be the "Machine Gun Corps of the British army.
www.geocities.com/athens/acropolis/2354/directory.html" ha, I have WAY too much spare time on my hands. Love to see the updates! Congrats to Betsy for finding an apartment. When can you post pics?!