Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dilemma

This is just one really small area of the rug under the dining table (use to be in the living room) where the yarn looks pulled out. Doesn't matter if you walk on it or vacuum it, they still show up, so how does one clean this type of rug? I have no idea what material it is made of. I have had it for a couple years (bought at Home Depot and no one there said there were specific cleaning instructions and I cannot find any type of label on the underside of the rug either).

As you may have guessed, I have pulled some of them out, but fear I will have only the shell of a rug with a vague pattern on it. Anyone out there in blog land have any suggestions?

2 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

My husband is a manager at Hone Depot. I'll ask him what you might be able to do when I see him later.

Hallie :)

(so glad you sent my your doxie pics!! I love meeting doxie owners!)

Cheri said...

Thanks Hallie, I appreciate that.
Cheri