no...no please stay. I don't think the folks in Florida are thinking this, do you? But I live in drought stricken Georgia and WE LOVE THE RAIN! I didn't take any pictures of the yard but trust me, all you see is Georgia red clay... a mud pit, but I would welcome that if it meant that all our landscaping wasn't dying and turning a lovely shade of brown.
This is my view if I swivel around in my chair while at the computer. See the wet deck? Yippee!

This is looking across the street. I don't think Oscar and Cletus knew they were going to get a shower. Husband said if he knew that all it took was putting up 2 scarecrows to get rain, we would have done this a long time ago.

Here is looking up the street to the entrance of our development. There you can see some of the yard with the bald spots. Oh yeah, can't wait to run my tootsies through that. Who needs a spa pedicure when you can walk barefoot in my yard and you can take it from there ladies... Ya know what I mean.

And here is a view looking up the street the opposite way. Can you see the water cascading down the road, what a site. I know you are thinking the grass looks pretty good in this picture but don't let that fool ya, it is brittle and hurts when walking on it chasing little dogs who don't want to come inside.

Well I didn't even get this post finished and the rain has stopped. Husband ran out in his PJ's...yes PJ's and it is 4:00 PM with a camo rain jacket (what a sight and for your information he can work at home, even in his PJs) and I am not sure what he was doing but maybe it was a rain dance. Hmmm.
1 comment:
Enjoy your rain. We dont get much at all. Thanks for entering my giveaway. Its nice to see new blogs. Enjoy your weeek.
Post a Comment