Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Naughty or Nice?

First the naughty, which made me almost pee my pants:


And now the nice...

4 comments:

Linda said...

My sister sent me the "naughty" one a few months back...just too funny isn't it!

Darlene said...

I've seen the naughty one before it is too funny!!!

Rue said...

Those are so cute!

Thank you so much for your sweet words about our upcoming move. I was really shocked, because with the short amount of time he has left in the Army, I didn't think this was going to happen. Oh well... life gets in the way of planning sometimes ;)

Good luck to your daughter and her family with their upcoming move :)

rue

nikkicrumpet said...

hmmmm I can't see it...my stupid computer at work is like that most of the time...I'll have to check it out when I get home! Have a great day!