Friday, November 6, 2009

FABULOUS JEWELRY GIVEAWAY


Lisa Leonard, is pretty famous around blogland with her wonderful jewelry pieces that it would be hard to just choose one, you can get really hooked. Centsational Girl is having a giveaway for a $100.00 gift certificate to use towards some Lisa Leonard Jewelry, you need to go and check this out... what are you waiting for... scoot.


Here are two of my favorites:

The Oval Monogram Necklace


The Open Circle Bracelet


You can check out Centsational Girl's blog here and the giveaway here and Lisa Leonard's designs here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Hi Cheri

Nice to meet you! This jewelry looks fabulous...thanks ..I'll ahve to cehck out both blogs.

Have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

Gosh. Beautiful stuff. I think I used up my giveaway mojo last month when I won a plaque on JustSomethingIMade....but it never hurts to give it a try! Thanks for the heads up!

Ellen