Monday, November 16, 2009

This is "MY" Life

Pictures taken off the walls...


Boxes packed sitting on the counter


What is left of my office

My dining table has become my desk now along with belongings yet to be packed

The bookcase is empty



AND THIS IS "MY" LIFE for 10 more days!






4 comments:

Linda said...

It's certainly becoming a reality isn't it!

These pictures kinda tugged at my heart because this will be me next year also. As much as I want it to happen, I'm nervous as well.

I hope these next 10 days go well. Keep us posted.

Chatty Crone said...

Well, I remember moving from Chicago to Atlanta and I think it is like Linda said - it's bittersweet. It's hard to leave hard to go - easy to leave easy to go. Depending on which day it is and what your mood is. Try to take it one day at a time and you and hubby will be together soon.

Linda said...

Cheri, you asked if we are moving to Colorado. Yes, we're still planning the move. We will get more serious after the first of the year. We don't want to move to Colorado during the winter. We'd live to be there by next summer.

Any bites on your house? That's the part I'm not looking forard to.

Charlotte said...

Oh you have gotten alot done....give yourself a little break and prepare for the other end....