Yes... I admit it... I have a BIG mouth....but I am too excited not to tell you (she said I could and that was all I needed)... to say...
THEY ARE ENGAGED!
And here is the ring Sven gave Betsy last night. 
No wedding date has been picked yet... they are just enjoying being engaged.
8 comments:
Congratulations! The ring is so pretty! Always good to hear happy news!
Look at that ring, holy cow, it's gorgeous!
Congratulation to all of you!
Congratulations to your daughter - you must like him - because you are so happy for them!
sandie
Congratulations to Betsy and Sven!! The ring is beautiful, it's so unusual....I bet you can't wait to help plan the wedding.....sorry..Betsy but that's what we wait all our lives to do.....just smile at Mom and nod your head....
Congrats!! That ring is awesome - I've always loved those!!
I'm back from visiting my sister in LA - so are you still enjoying the engagement? How is the weather in Alabama? sandie
Gorgeous ring and congratulations! That is exciting.
Congratulations! I'm excited for you.
Post a Comment