Well burlap seems to be the new trend and not that I am a trend seeker, I'm usually behind on those kind of things anyhow, but I had noticed last year that a lot of bloggers were using drop cloths, especially for drapes and thought that was a really cool idea. Then I saw some bloggers, towards the end of the year, using burlap but for table runners and smaller things. I liked the idea and wondered how I could use it. So I mentioned it and it took shape. Happens to be that Jessica has a friend whose dad does this sort of thing for a living and Jessica and Dan had these made for us for Christmas. There is just enough light coming through but still gives you privacy. LOVE them and they go so well with the valances that we already had.
6 comments:
Very cute! I saw a burlap runner on someone else's blog and thought it was adorable too! The house is looking great!
The roman shades look awesome Cheri. Your house is really coming together.
vail
I love that look....so Pottery Barn-ish or Southern Living!
Hoping you and I can meet up this spring. My time has been spread so thin lately and I really want to schedule a day for myself to come to Bham and do some things for myself (selfish, I know)...
Have a great weekend!
Judy
Love them! I would put those in my house in a heartbeat!
Cheri - You house is coming together beautifully - I love those. You have thoughtful daughter's too. Sandie
Those are GORGEOUS! I love the new trend and you do it very well!
Post a Comment