Monday, August 23, 2010

Silhouette giveaway

I wish I could say that I am the one having this give away... but it is not me...it is Stephanie over at: Under the table and dreaming:

Go here to:http://www.bystephanielynn.com/2010/08/over-300-giveaway-santa-has-arrived.html to get in on this fabulous give away. Who wouldn't want one of these machines! I think they can do so much more than the cricut (but those are great too).

this machine can do vinyl, etching, cards, scrapbooking...it is endless.

Now I know I am ruining my chances of winning...but I want to be kind and let you in on it, it is too good not to share...go for it. Check it out. Good luck and if you win...will you share? Just asking.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

this looks like a cool gadget...I never win anything so I don't even bother anymore....No, that's a lie...I won a lovely candle from Lynn in woodstock at House and Garden Boutique....