Monday, October 25, 2010

Country Living Magazine holds a Fair in Stone Mountain, GA

What a nice time I had with these two "Jeerzy" gals at the Fair. It was so nice to get away from packing and all the "house business," even for a few hours.

Sue, posted about the Fair, has better pictures and post on the event so stop here to read more. 


Here is just a small sampling of what we saw as we walked through the woods. It was a beautiful day and rather warm for October. I wish I had taken a picture, but there was even an ATM machine in the woods. LOL


I have a small cabinet similar to this one That is usually in my foyer area.

Now these next two pictures are of blown up post cards that this woman has framed or as you can see in the bottom picture, made into a table, so cool.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun. I like that postcard table and I am really hoping you picked that cabinet up for me. :)

Jane said...

Gald that you had a great time out. I love the postcard table - very creative!

Jane

Chatty Crone said...

I'm glad you had a nice time and had some time away from the house.

Sandie

Charlotte said...

Don't let Joyce hear you saying she's from Joisey....she's a New Yawka through and through....but she did live in Jersey for a short time so I guess that counts...