You know CSN...Not ABC...NBC or CBS...but the fantastic 200+ online store... CSN, where you can find EVERYTHING. One stop shopping if you will.
I have been looking for a rug for our living room and wouldn't you know they have this great collection at Modern Rugs which have all kinds of designs, materials, color and sizes. Now the question is...which one????
There are sweet looking chandeliers like this one for $285.99 that would look so nice with the decor in my home. And who doesn't want to cook like Paula Deen; do you think if I use her 12 pc. cookware that is on sale for $114.75 my dishes would come out as mouth watering as hers???
Check out CSN stores, I know you'll be able to find something you "just have to have."
Happy shopping!
3 comments:
CSN sure has gorgeous lighting fixtures to choose from don't they! Problem is that they have too many gorgeous ones to pick from! I'd never be able to make up my mind! Maybe that's why I still haven't replaced the one in our entry that broke years ago! I'm too indecisive!
Love shopping CSN!!
I want a grill pan. sandie
Post a Comment