For what ever reason I had a "zebra" print area rug on the brain, have been checking out several sites for months...thought this was going to go in our old house...so I waited until we moved to see if I still felt the same way.
I would have to say that I guess I did... plus it didn't hurt that CSN had a fabulous price on this size rug. The reviews were great (16 of them) and the only negative was that it took a couple of weeks for the edges to lay flat. Can't say I had that problem...mine laid flat as soon as I unwrapped it and laid it out.
This chair over by the floor lamp has a floral print that is black background, green leaves and flowers in burgundy,rose and cream. Just an FYI
My question to anyone who would like to...what color should the walls get painted?
4 comments:
I like it! I think it is awesome and different. Good Choice! Love you
I'm glad you do what you like and not worry about what's in.
What color are the walls now?
I think maybe a medium beige - but what do I know? teehee
I love the rug!
I'm always behind too - new trends always look weird to me, then I like them a couple years later.
But I think that rug is still very stylish!
Love the look of your room and hope that you are enjoying it too!
Jane
Post a Comment