The renters of the house we bought left EVERY closet looking like this. Not sure what they did and not sure I want to know. I started with this closet that we made into another pantry and got so caught up in the moment that I went on to the large coat closet and a storage closet in the foyer.
WHITE never looked so good...ahhh
We will tackle each bedroom closet as we paint each room. Oh yes...a paint brush will be growing out of my right hand as we have every room to paint in this house. BUT...
Before we can tackle some rooms...
We have to steam off wallpaper that the renters started to peel off AND try to get off wallpaper that they painted over. UGH!
What were we thinking???? We were blinded by the beauty of what we could see beyond all the work we knew lay ahead and the lovely treed lot that we now own. Or I am being prepared to become a house flipper.
4 comments:
Are you saying it's a lot of work?
House flipper implies that you are going to fix this one up and then turn around and sell it. Sending a dirty look your way right now. =)
Sandi it is just a mess. The walls were all marked up.
KIDDING daughter.
Post a Comment