Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Wedding

I didn't take pictures...shame on me...but I was busy and I am NOT a good photographer...that's the truth. So I stole pictures someone else took. I can't give them credit because I got them off daughter's FB and a couple were from Ridgemeade Photography back when "B" picked out her dress. As soon as some more pictures are available I will post again on "The Wedding."

Here Betsy and Mabry were playing "hide the grape" but this shows her hair and how beautiful it was. She had a veil that was attached at the top of the bun and there is a flower over on the right side. The look was stunning.

Betsy and Sven with some of their friends. You can see a little of the veil and the front of her dress, but I have other pictures of her dress to show you.

Betsy with some friends at the reception.

You can see from this picture and the one above how much weight she lost, she was determined to lose some before the big day and I would say that she succeeded.
(Disclaimer: I was complimenting her on being so dedicated to losing the weight she wanted and not insulting her or saying she needed to lose weight. Just clarifying that.)


Better idea of the back of the dress but that is NOT the veil she wore, hers came about to her waist and the bottom had a row of small crystals, just enough bling. The part that is bustled up is her train.

Everything couldn't have turned out better. We applaud all of those that helped with flowers, food, and decorations but the biggest applaud goes to Jessica, the matron of honor for all her hard work. Jessica (owner of Ridgemeade Photography) took all the pictures of us gals getting all dolled up, invitations, menus, signs, programs, photo booth (which was a hit) and probably more things that I forgot to mention. It was a team effort and all the compliments on EVERYTHING made it all worth while.

2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

What a wonderful wedding. Your daughter's dress is gorgeous. She seems so sweet. How did it all go? did everyone have a good time? Have your recuperated yet?

ANd the most important thing of all - your daughter make a beautiful bride!

Betsy said...

Sven and I had the best wedding ever. Big thanks to you, Dad and Jess for all your help. It was definitely a family effort. Love you!!