Monday, September 12, 2011

September... this IS the Birthday month

Here is Judy...Judy is a blogger that I met...through...blogging. We have never met in person but hope to one day. We do email each other a lot and I have found a kin ship with her. It was hard to find a pic of Miss Judy because like me...she post of her decorating, kids and grandkids instead.

                Miss Judy is the one on the right in the gray and white outfit with her siblings and mom


                                                  Today is...you guessed it...Judy's birthday

HAPPY B-DAY TO YOU....HAPPY B-DAY TO YOU....HAPPY B-DAY DEAR JUDY....HAPPY B-DAY TO YOU AND MANY MORE.

Go on over to Judy's blog: http://gracioussouthernliving.blogspot.com/
and wish her a very happy birthday plus you get to snoop around her blog and get some ideas or just read about her family.

3 comments:

Judy said...

OMG Cheri! You are too sweet....this is a "big" one for me (not saying how big) but as they say, it's just a number!

Thank you so much for posting this, I'm very honored.

I really hope we can meet one day in person, we'll have lots to talk about.

Hugs!
Judy

MunirGhiasuddin said...

Happy Birhtday Dear Judy!

Chatty Crone said...

Happy Birthday to your friend Judy!

sandie