No...this isn't a home addition
AND
No, we didn't adopt another child
AND
No, we aren't expecting another grandchild
WE are now new grandparents to our newest grandpup, Koa
They found him wondering a 4 lane highway and when daughter called the first thing she said and it wasn't "hi mom" was..."thanks for giving me your compassionate gene."
Back in the summer they were contemplating adding a pup to their family and were debating upon a Boxer or Doberman...guess this was meant to be.

5 comments:
What a kind, compassionate daughter you have!! Obviously raised by the same type of person. *smile* HE is a beauty! He looks like he totally belongs right there in that photo. How old do they think he is? He is one fortunate pup - I LOVE rescue animals. Kudos to your family!!
Well since I know you - and you offered to bake cookies - but I did say no - I know you are full of compassion - nice the girls recognize it!
sandie
Awwwww! He's adorable! That must've been fate for sure. Guess they'll be having fun this Christmas!
He looks like an awesome dog. Hope he will be Mabry's pal. That's always the best. Having someone to tell all your secrets to.
vail
Aww! So cute!!! There are so many new doggies joining blog families right now!! I am loving it... and Kennedy would be so jealous! haha
Post a Comment