Sunday, December 11, 2011

Savvy Southern Style Reviews and Giveaways: Huge Giveaway

Savvy Southern Style Reviews and Giveaways: Huge Giveaway: How would you like a chance to win a gift basket of Annie Sloan products worth $150.00? Well, here is your chance. Robyn Story Designs ...

This is awesome...I have been wanting to try out this paint, who hasn't and  I have heard so many good reviews on it for furniture that my desk is hoping to win this holiday basket of Annie Sloan products.

I should have kept this to myself but this is too awesome to not give you a chance too...after all...it is the holiday season. Ho Ho Ho and good luck.






Also, Kim, at Savvy Southern Style Reviews.blogspot.com is having a terrific give away that you need to click on her blog to check it out. Ok you forced it out of me...can you guess which item or items Kim is giving away? Well what are you waiting for...go...go


2 comments:

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

I'm itching to try that paint, too! Happy weekend!...hugs...Debbie

Chatty Crone said...

Count me in - lol! It was so nice to see you Saturday and GS loved your cookies! Me too. sandie