Thursday, February 9, 2012
See What Happens When You Drink in the Morning
Can't take her anywhere...
Sue, Joyce and Denise spent the day with me yesterday...
Can ya take a wild guess who this is?
Give her a little OJ...
AND this is what happens.
AND...
It doesn't stop there...
Oh No...
Can you imagine if there was a little vodka mixed with the OJ...
Here are the other two...
Who behaved themselves....LOL
BUT...
The one (and I won't mention any names, Joyce) can be just as crazy
Miss Joyce
Miss Denise
So I guess we all know who the "crazy" lady at the top is now that I helped you narrow that down.
Title: Courtesy of Jay "after" he saw Sue's photos.
I will leave you with one last picture...
the table all set up and waiting for these ladies to come on by...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Hi Chez Cheri, Nice post and funny ladies [hehe] That table looks very inviting. Have a lovely day!
Eva
How did I I miss Sue in the mask? Must have been all the laughter I heard in the antique shop. Too funny! I really need a box of Depends with this fun crowd of wonderful friends. Thanks again for your wonderful hospitality.
Joyce
Love the mask!
Love the table!
I wanna come!!
I heard from a little birdie that you have a beautiful house. Sorry I couldn't make it. Sue looked great in that mask - what were you doing? sandie
OMG.....you could have atleast tried to crop the picture so my big belly was hidden....I need to start dieting immediately .......Loved that mask though...I should have bought it....and the Amish hat also...Oh well maybe next time.....had a great day...Thanks for all that great food and better shopping...love the 2 pieces of milk glass I found....
Post a Comment