Monday, March 5, 2012

Arrr...it's a party mates

Daughter decided for her 30th B-day that she didn't want to grow up...

so what better way to celebrate...

than to have a Peter Pan B-day Party!










Goodie Bags that say, " So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever, in Never Never Land!" They were filled with an eye patch, chocolate gold coins, pixie dust (aka pixie stickes) and a "30 sucks" sucker.










                                        Lost Boy...Tiger Lily...Peter Pan and Captain Hook

3 comments:

Joyce said...

Fabulous!

Chatty Crone said...

Again I am impressed - so Tinkerbell came home with you. Have fun. sandie

Rachel said...

I like the way she thinks!! I still haven't gotten over my 30th from last year. Maybe if I'd embraced it like this and celebrated in an ageless way, I would have handled it better!