This is Joyce...
with two of her chipmunks (sorry Joyce but I stole this from your FB page)
This is how I know Joyce...
(photos courtesy of Sue from: http://rue-mouffetard.blogspot.com/)
Joyce is a hoot and when you get her and Sue
together it is hard telling what may happen.
Anyhow...
My friend, Joyce, who was not able to make the lunch the bloggers had for me for my birthday last week got me...
my very own copy of Ree's second cookbook. I did not get her first one but have been trying like crazy on several blogs to win this one...
This was very sweet of Joyce to send me this...Thank you...thank you.
I am one lucky gal to have met these blogging ladies and it all started with this crazy lady from Jersey.





5 comments:
That's right Sue started the WHOLE thing - and in this case it worked out amazingly well - I think - because I am one of you.
Joyce was a sweetheart - that was so thoughtful of her. I want to see your first recipe.
sandie
That Joyce is a sweetie and we do owe it all to our Crazy Sue! Love all you gals and wish I had been able to make that lunch also. Hopefully the NEXT one! Cook something good and share with us! Hugs, Linda
That's lovely Chez Cheri, nice gifts.
Have a lovely day!
Eva
Those hats are awesome!! As is she, from the sound of it!
Thank you so much for my sweet package - Ali loves the towels!!
..and, since I'm not the best seasonal decorator, it's my only hint of Easter thus far!!
Glad you like your BD gift:-)
Post a Comment