For almost 5 years now this little punky noodle has been our everything...our only grandchild.
Then our youngest announced she was expecting
a little girl due in October
and FINALLY the secret is out...
We got this cute announcement last month and have had to keep in quiet until they decided to tell. Today was the day...whoo hoo and due on Christmas day. So now our hearts will be filled with two more grandchildren this year. I don't think a grandparent's heart can get too full of love. We are very excited for our girls and pray for them constantly. Please keep them in your prayers.



5 comments:
I am so happy for you! Two due this year...how wonderful! Big Hugs, Linda
I tell you what Cheri - you are so blessed - I wish I had a million - you have the pink ones and I have the blue ones. Love, sandie
That's so wonderful!! Congratulations!!
That is just wonderful news! I know this holiday season will be FULL of happiness for you and your family.
Congratulations! How exciting.
They are a blessing.
Post a Comment