Before:
And
then we went to this:
Then this:
First row
To the
After
Notice anything else?
Now going back up to the "After" picture... I am not sure what I want to put on either side of the mirror...anyone want to put their two cents in? I was thinking something like this hanging off an arm or wall hook...
If anyone knows where I might find something like this at a reasonable (my word for cheap) price, please leave in the comments. Thanks.

8 comments:
Cheri, your dining room is gorgeous! You know I'm loving those hardwood floors. We're debating on putting them down in the kitchen and laundry room area to match our den and dining room but that might have to wait a bit...I hate the tile and grout is so dirty and I've griped so much hubby is sick and tired of hearing me!
We'll have a nice long "chat" soon, I promise!
Love the new floor! The room is so pretty! Great job girl!
Wish I could take the credit but it was all the hubby who did a marvelous job. I think I'll keep him.
Okay then your husband did a great job - looks great - and I thought the carpet was pretty. sandie
Post a Comment