Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Chicken Pot Pie...Not Wordless Wednesday

Saw this yummy recipe...drooling...and decided to give it a shot.


It looks good...doesn't it?
I like to bake...not cook and so this was a "BIG" deal for me.


The recipe called for them made in ramekins and I only had the one larger one and so the others were made in these bowls that French Onion Soup is made (still worked).

Recipe: I was lazy taking the picture instead of typing it out and I think if you click on the photo you can make it larger, but if you can't and you are not able to read it, please email me and I'll send it to you.


No...I am not the Pioneer Woman with step by step pictures but I still think you should give it a try...it is...

YUMMY!

2 comments:

Laura said...

That looks yummy! I am going to have to give it a try.

Chatty Crone said...

Hey girl that looked GREAT! You should put so more recipes on here! Sandie