I am a Sap
I am a Mush
I love my Kids and Hubby
What made me cry you wonder....
Don't they look exactly like our Kizzy and Macy?
This lady they commissioned did a fantastic job and accomplished this from a photo our resident photographer, Jessica, took.
You know what is really unbelievable....
This lady had it done in a day and a half!
Our SIL, Sven and soon to be new dad made me my Birthday dessert,
DEATH BY CHOCOLATE.
Don't ya just want to dunk your face in it...
and
even though it was pretty...
it wasn't but a brief moment before the large spoon dove in and started scooping up that wonderful deliciousness called....
CHOCOLATE LOVE.
I also got some great glass storage containers that Betsy saw on my Pinterest board. Pinterest is awesome for ideas and to have a "wish list" that family can go to for gift ideas, right?
Love Pinterest
And here are a few more pictures.
Gamma with Harlow
and Aunt B with Harlow
In April my blogging buddies are planning on getting together with me for a late Birthday celebration, they are some great gals, lots of fun and have become some really fantastic friends. I am so glad to know them all.
So the celebration continues...
4 comments:
I'll be there.
And that was a GREAT painting and looked just like them - 1 1/2 days is amazing. You have great kids.
Happy Birthday again.
sandie
Cheri what a wonderful gift! I know you had a great birthday with more surprises to come. Love the photos. See you soon!
hugs,
Linda
Happy Birthday, my Friend! Glad to see that you are being "celebrated" properly. Let the fun continue. Harlow is BEAUTIFUL!! (course you already knew that), and I loved the photo of your dogs!! Cry away - but only happy tears.
I know just how you felt when you saw that picture of the pups....I still get teary eyed when I walk past the painting of Boo in our hallway....we are just suckers for our furry babies....Glad you had such a great birthday and looking forward to Tuesday....
Post a Comment