Just looking at the paint on the walls (paint on the brain here) and it looks like my bedroom wall color but trust me, it isn't. This is standing in the foyer looking at our fireplace and that cute little tree next to the fireplace I got when we went to Seattle for Christmas last year (and I have another one on the other side of the TV which you can't see). We got them in Snoqualmie Falls and it was an ordeal trying to get them home but husband insisted that we get them and that a nice trunk (for aka "hunting gear") would work nice to send them back home. Think he had a devious "man" plan in the works? Hmmm.
Sorry about seeing the blanket (forgot to take it down), that is where our Macy (our one doxie) likes to sleep and be able to peer out the window.
Here you can see our foyer and I love having one. It actually was difficult to find a house with one in it. I hate to walk in the door right into a room. I have lived in houses with both and prefer having a foyer. We are also lucky in the fact that besides that one coat closet door you see, there is another one next to it and it has shelves which is great for storing DVDs and games. Love that too.
This was the color of the old furniture and we had this corner that looked empty so we just kept this chair. It makes for a nice little reading nook.
Happy Tuesday Everyone!
Cheri
1 comment:
Your home is beautiful. I think we have the same front door or close to it.
Post a Comment