Well I didn't prepare a speech, but I would like to thank....
over at The Berry Patch for bestowing this honor to me (sniff...sniff)
Then I would like to thank my daughter, Jessica, for getting me started in blogging
Ok Ok I was getting into the "Oscar" moment, but seriously, thank you Brandi for giving my FIRST award. Yahoo!

There is something about getting one of these awards that makes you feel that people are interested in you and what you have to contribute. BFF (Blogging Friends Forever) Gold Card is such a sweet way for letting folks know that you consider them a friend.
Please stop by Brandi's blog, you won't be disappointed. She has such creative ideas and that was what drew me to her blog in the first place. Brandi is one of those gals out there in blogland that I would love to meet some day.
I would like to pass this award on to some gals that I would like to get to know better and who knows...maybe meet some day. All of them are funny and creative and I think if you go and check them out you will be so glad that you did and you'll come away with great ideas and lots of laughs. Congratulate Dot, they have a new grandbaby.
Molly over at Molly and Marshal
Dot over at Pickets Place
Judy over at Gracious Southern Living
Nikki over at Blah...blah...blah
5 comments:
Your welcome Cheri! Congratulations. I truly hope that we meet some day. :-)
Thank you Cheri for the award. Lately I've just started putting the awards at the bottom of my blog but I just want to let you know how honored I am to have you give me this award! Thank you for e-mailing me. I'll add you to my blog roll so I can keep up with you!
Judy
Hi Cheri:
I came over from Brandi's page. How sweet of her to give you an award. I love her blog...she's so funny. Doesn't she seem like she would be a kick to hang out with?
I went back a few blogs on your page and saw your toe, where you got bit by the ants. Ouch...hope it healed ok.
That was sweet what you wrote to your hubby.
I love Brandee from the Berry's Patch!! Congratulations on your award!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I just saw that you gave us an award, and I am honored! You're the greatest, I can't wait to brag about our BFF award! Thank you!!!!
Post a Comment