Monday, October 20, 2008

Blah...blah...blah...the act of randomness


I guess we all have our days when we throw out into blogland random things and today is my day.
These are just some things that I like and most of them are Fall because that is my favorite season.

Here is the Patriot Candle in the scent Carmel Pecan Bar (yummy) that you can buy at Walgreens. This is the first brand of candle that I can actually smell all day long in my house. I love it. 
Chocolate...who doesn't like chocolate and the York Peppermint Patties even have orange cream instead of white. Girls, these are minis, you know one bite MAYBE two so I think our palette will be satisfied without the guilt.

Guilt...who me?
Hubby bought this little gal in a pumpkin for me last year for our anniversary (its in Oct. go a few posts back on that) and I think I'll call her Matilda, what do ya think? Sorry about the light on her, I never claim to be adept at photography. That is when I need Tracey over at Nine acres to help me out. If you need help with taking pictures, she has a blog on photography, so check it out.
This wreath was in the discount items over at Garden Ridge last year. All those flowers made me think of Fall and this  year I added the ribbon and she is hung in all her splendor on our front door.
Sweaters...ah...I LOVE sweaters and thought this was cute in the Kohl's flier I got in the mail today (hint...hint to family members, like the color, size M, just in case).
Nothing to do with Fall, but here is a photo of the pups when they were all wee little ones. We have the black one and the one in the middle. The one on the right is our daughter and son in-laws pup. Melts my heart when I look at it and thought I would share. This past week the black one had what would be considered "pink eye" and we have one more day of medicine to put into her eyes. She is being so good about letting us do it.

Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

Hi Cherri, Love that wreath on the door. I know about what you said in your post. sometimes I have alot of ideas and then sometimes I don't and I think I am guilty of rambling....But for the most part don't you think you get more projects done? I know I seem to have more incentive...so I can take that picture!
Have a blessed day!
Debbie

Darlene said...

I love random posts like this....Love those candles, chocolate and the scarecrow!! Also that wreath is gorgeous! Cute, cute pup pictures!