Well, this procrastinating gal is starting to make some head way with the "nature" theme that I want to do for our Christmas decorating this year.
I saw this in a magazine and liked it but...the price (if you can enlarge it) is $69.00 or $20.00 with a 2 letter minimum! Yes, you read this right. There was no way I could wrap my little pea pick'n brain around that kind of money.
Seriously, this is so easy that your kids would probably like doing it with mom's guidance.
What am I saying....give me the cash, I'll make it. LOL
Then I used that handy dandy glue gun, some pruning shears, twigs from mother nature and the embellishments came from one candle ring (that I tore apart) from the Dollar store (did I mention that I love that place) and ....bada bing...bada boom
"NOEL"
6 comments:
WOW that is SO cool! I seriously don't think I could make something like that! LOL
HOly crap!! That looks awesome!! I just saw these for sale in COLDWATER CREEK - I think they were 14.95 per letter. Yours look better!!
Hallie :)
Holy moly that's adorable. Yours is much better then the magazines. Great job Cheri!
I don't decorate until after Thanksgiving either. Well, I do have the C-mas tree up. I just bought it at a yard sale and didn't want to rearrange the garage to store it. I'm actually getting antsy with a naked tree in the living room. It keeps yelling at me to cover it up. :-)
All you ladies are very kind and I appreciate what you had to say.
Renee, Yes, you could have made these. Time probably would be your only problem with 4 little ones.
Thanks for stopping by my site today and especially thank you for leaving a comment! It's always fun making new blogging buddies.
I love your NOEL plaques that you made! They'll look great on your mantle I'm sure!
Those look awesom Cheri!!
vail
Post a Comment