I had to go and get my hair cut...won't have time to mess with longer hair
Then I had to recover this high chair pad, haven't used this in about 18 years.
This has went through 2 friends children, our 3 girls and now to the grand baby(ies) but it needed a coat of paint and I was tired of white, so we went yellow.
Before the crib I had my "craft/sewing" table in here but that got moved into the Bonus room.
The table fits perfect right here and that tall dresser (which was there) just got placed around the corner. This way Jessica can sew while Mabry is napping if she wants (she is a sewing fanatic). There is even a desk there for their computer in the dormer, they are with us for about 3 months until they get settled in NC.
This little chick

4 comments:
Everything looks really good! We are getting very excited. Only two more weeks just about until the gremlin infestation. Ha!
Thanks for stopping by my new blog. I've been reading blogs for quite a while and decided to take the plunge myself.
I am totally in agreement with you about Hallie's Monday posts. I skip them altogether (she knows this) and have warned her not to put anything important in there, or I'll miss it!
Your little 'chick' is adorable!
You are going to be spoiled rotten. Have fun!
How exciting! We are getting ready for lots of company as well. My pantry is stocked full of food. I'm planning on making your Apple Crunch. :-)
Post a Comment