She was planning on driving from PA to GA twice in Dec., once for work and then for Christmas but I hated the thought of her doing all that driving in one month and then she found a great deal on Delta. She called to see if someone could pick her up and then I asked her what airlines, when she said, "Delta" I reminded her that we had 2 vouchers that needed to be used. Called Delta, the gal walked me through how to redeem the vouchers and the girlie is flying home.
This certainly is a relief for her Dad and I. Even when they are on their own we can't help but still worry. So anyone out there that still has young children at home, don't think that when they move out your worries are less, they are just different.
6 comments:
My mom says the same thing! I love the picture on the top of your blog..too cute!
No worry breaks after they grow up. Darn! I may die of ulcers by then. :-)
My two are 20 and 23 years old and the worrying is more intense at times. Once a mother, always a mother!
Yay! I'm so glad that she gets to come home! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving Cheri!
Brandee :-)
Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!!!
Post a Comment