Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A cute video to watch

**Update Cheri's daughter here.  I put the video on for you.  I will be teaching my mom how to do all kinds of things with her blog in the next few days.**

Still trying to figure out how everyone can post a You Tube video, but here is our granddaughter singing in the bath tub and at one point stops for a minute to suck on her wash cloth. It is so cute so I hope that you go over and check it out. Sorry I didn't post the actual video, Jessica will be coming and hopefully she can help me with this.



PS- Yes, we still have Maggie and tomorrow she goes to the salon for a bath.

6 comments:

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

Good morning! Thanks for your sweet comments all the time...I really appreciate it. I too have not figured out You tube but would like to. My hubby (who has little computer skills) actually knows how to get right on and do stuff. Amazing! Have a blessed week!
Debbie

The Berry's Patch said...

That was darling!

Sarah said...

Whta a cute video! My kids suck(ed) on the washcloth too!

Darlene said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog!! She is an absolute DOLL!!!! How cute!!!

Linda said...

There's only one word for this video...A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!

Julie said...

Oh. My. Goodness!!!!
I could just eat her up!!!! She is beautiful!
What an angelic voice she has...I'm crying happy tears, here.
I hear her Mommy laughing in the background, too! It's all just too sweet!

Thank you, too, for your sweet comments about our home. It's been alot of work, and my husband says that I'm wearing him out. I have really been working overtime on the motivation, myself. But he knows that if he doesn't do it, I will (and have for most of the projects.) Of course, there are things that I'm just not capable of doing -- like hanging the door. Alot of what we do are team projects (like the shutters, and such!) He doesn't like to see our home in a mess, either -- so he'll eventually jump in to help. It's tough to motivate, them, isn't it?!?
It's tough to motivate, me, too, sometimes ;*)

Sorry that I rambled....
if you'd like to share that beautiful grandbaby 'til I get one of my own -- I'd love it!!!!

Blessings,
Julie