Saturday, March 21, 2009

Thanks Sarah!


In this wonderful world of blogland I have come to meet many people that have given me great decorating ideas, inspiration, shared their lives with us bloggers and really have become friends. One such gal is Sarah, over at Running Mama, she is amazing at the dedication she has to running and exercising to lose weight. I am in awe of her. I keep telling her I need her to be my neighbor so she will motivate me to get out there and walk (I couldn't do the running and especially not all the miles this gal does). She is such a sweetie. Stop on over and say "hi" to Sarah, give her encouragment for the great job she is doing and tell her that Cheri sent ya. Thanks, Sarah for this award. It is always nice when people want to give you these awards, it is like getting recognition or a pat on the back...made my day. And here's a little secret, it was nice to get this on my B-day today, thanks.

The award is to nominate 5 blogs that have great attitude and gratitude so I am going to put this out there for everyone one of you to add on to your blog (and please do, I want to see a lot of this award on your blogs and I will be checking).

I enjoy reading all of your blogs.
Cheri

9 comments:

gloria said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Sarah said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday! Did you do anything fun and exiting?? :)

Jojo said...

Happy Birthday and thank you for stopping by my blog. May all your wishes come true.

Betsy said...

Happy Birthday MOM!!!!

Rue said...

Happy Birthday Cheri!!!

Congratulations on the award too! Sarah really is a sweetheart :)

(((hugs)))
rue

Cheri said...

Thank you everyone for the B-day wishes. I was pleasantly surprised when our Ft. Bragg kids showed up for the weekend to help me celebrate.

Cheri

The Berry's Patch said...

Happy belated birthday Cheri!

TupeloLove said...

I hope you had a great bday!! How nice that your family surprised you!

Mary Ellen said...

God bless the sisterhood!

And Happy Belated Birthday!! Hope it was a wonderful day.