If these houses could talk I can hear them saying, "check me out... no, check me out." And our realtor is probably saying, "just pick one." Honestly I don't know what houses are left in the price range we are looking. I'm even tired of looking.
So, in the time that I posted the two houses yesterday, I got the covenants for the one (the other one I had already) and decided that we aren't going to write them off completely but they may not be the one... know what I mean?
Back to the drawing board or in this case back to the internet.
Here are four more houses that "peaked" my interest doing my search. Carol, our realtor, told me a little about the developments but she still needs to send me the covenants. I am at "that" point that if the covenants are ridiculous then there is no need to take up her time and mine by looking. This is my new approach. I can hear Carol's brain screaming, "why didn't she do this before."
This house I am told is in an older neighborhood but well maintained.
This one, the houses are closer together.
These next two houses I believe are right next to each other and the lots are larger. These two I am more interested in than the above two but I won't cross them off my list just yet. This style of house is popular because of all the hills and it gives you a basement or you don't get a basement at all. It is not the house design of my choice per say but it will give hubby the opportunity to have a work room and basically I wanted all the living space on one floor, so we have to give and take.A wise woman (my momma) once said, "you don't always get everything you want so you have to decide what is most important." I am trying to remember that.

Hubby was very excited when he was able to get into these two houses and was describing them over the phone to me... JACK POT... I think we have a WINNER!** READ ALL ABOUT IT.... TWO BOTTOM HOUSES HAVE MULTIPLE CONTRACTS IN FOUR DAYS! NEWS AT 9:00.
YUP... The proverbial balloon has busted. Our realtor called last night (at 9:00) with the devastating news. With our house not being sold, there is no way we can compete to make an offer over what they are already asking. Money will be accepted... prayers will be accepted... please pass this pitiful post on .... and if this wasn't bad enough...
Mu internet wouldn't work for me this morning... It started raining and I knew my pups wouldn't pee in the rain, so I rushed to get them out before the rain really came down and I set the alarm off.
This is where you will find me today.

1 comment:
Good Morning.....Oh never mind it's 2:30...but it's dark and rainey down here today too...I did the same thing getting the dog out before the rains came....Don't worry about losing those two houses....There are way to many houses on the market to get into a bidding war and having to pay more then you should....Keep lookingthe house your meant to buy hasn't come up yet..it will..be patient...the perfect house at the perfect price....Wish your hubby good luck tomorrow...I'll be thinking about him....
Post a Comment