Monday, March 8, 2010

To celebrate my birth month ...a give away

Unbeknownst to Tena Payne, the owner of Cahaba Clayworks and Earthborn Pottery she is helping me celebrate my birth month with my first ever giveaway... a fabulous piece of pottery from her studio. They graciously gave me a piece for my very own and one to give away. So for one lucky person this piece could be yours.

Up at the top is a shell which I believe is a signature on all their pottery. The colors are more dark brown (than gold... I told you my photography skills are nil) and some blue, this picture doesn't do it justice to show what a wonderful piece of pottery this really is.

So I guess the only way to see for yourself is to leave me a comment (be sure and tell your friends too).



The pieces are oven, microwave and dishwasher safe. The retail on this particular bowl sells for $45.00.


All you need to do is just leave me a comment and let me know, would this be your first pottery piece or do you own others (that will not determine the winner). It doesn't matter if you are a blogger or not, just leave me a comment and an email address to contact you.

The winner will be posted on Wed.




6 comments:

jennifer said...

Beautiful! What a great giveaway Aunt Cheri :) It would not be my first piece of pottery.

Anonymous said...

Sign me up! It wouldn't be my first piece of pottery. I have a couple of paint your own things. They count, right?

Vail said...

Nice giveaway Cheri. It would not be my first piece of pottery. Sounds like some celebrating will be going on in Alabama in the near future.

Linda said...

Cheri, I don't own any pottery but would LOVE to win one from the wonderful pottery place you visited.

I hope I win, I hope I win!!

Anonymous said...

I don't own any pottery, but I have made some before - but I gave them all away as thank you gifts during our wedding reception. The bowl you have listed in the giveaway is just so beautiful!

gloria said...

Hey Cheri! Does a dandelion vase count? It's technically pottery, just itty itty bitty. I LOVE your giveaway idea. It would be a great start to my "official" pottery collection. (I think you already have my email.)