Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hubby needs a break

Hubby needs a break and LOVES to go camping in our Travel Trailer. The past few years he has lived in it a various times with working out of state but we have never taken it for a leisurely trip. We aren't going too far away but enough of a distance to just "get away." A mini vacation.

So I made some of The Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Rolls.....

People....

I have 5 of these pans with 8 rolls each.... 40 ROLLS! Thank goodness for freezers!

What intrigued me to make these rolls was the frosting....maple...yum. I hope they taste as good as they look.


This is the place we are going to go and camp. Doesn't it look relaxing?


They also have a lodge with hotel rooms and this is the lobby.

They rent cabins...and


Cottages....how cute


The pool is calling my name...

And don't forget the hiking trails... I'll need this after eating those cinnamon rolls...


Picnic pavilions...

And if you have a wedding there....yes, they do do those too... here is the terrace....
doesn't that honestly look like a great place for the reception? Look at the view.

Where the wedding vows are taken...

So to all of you... HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY...This is where I'll be...relaxing.

4 comments:

Vail said...

It looks like a great place Cheri. Y'all relax and enjoy. Those cinnamon rolls look extra yummy:)

vail

Sarah said...

Looks like a great place..enjoy your trip!!!

Rachel said...

FUN!!!!

And by the way...can I have one of those pans of Cinnamon rolls??? :)

Chatty Crone said...

What a nice place - you and your hubby have a nice time and those rolls look so yummy! sandie