Sunday, January 15, 2012

Bella

Another Cutie at the ACC animal shelter
MEET BELLA: She’s a sweet, affectionate pup that gets attached to you right away! Bella’s a great companion for all types of families and would live comfortably in apartment-style and small homes. She was really eager to come out and play when I came to her pen and followed me everywhere we walked. Bella’s desperate for a someone to take her home and could make a great companion, so be sure to check her out on your next visit! • Ledger #: 34764 • Age: 2-4 months • Breed: Dachshund mix • Gender: Female






Is she cute or what? I keep thinking about her. I am so tempted to go see her. A friend posted this on FB...dang him.

2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Cheri - we have a dog that looks just like that - Disco - and he is the best dog ever - he is so grateful to have been rescued. Loves us so much.

They are great dogs.

Sandie

Made In The South said...

How cute!