We have a HUGE deck...all the outside trim and rails need to be painted and we were trying to decide what to do with the deck floor.
Paint...
Stain...
Restore...
Restore is a wonderful option....kind of like the stuff they use on truck beds. Expensive...yes...and that is "why" that isn't done. That...and the fact that nails instead of deck screws were used and the nails keep popping up.
Oh...why I am embarrassed (sort of).
One year later...
This is what our deck floor looked like before we did anything.
Then this man...my honey do man...
And this...
Made this deck look awesome
Before and After
What a difference.
Paint...no
Stain...no
Restore...no
We'll use Thompsons Water Seal and go natural.
These next pictures have nothing to do with my post but I just wanted to show you...
I painted the back outside door to match the front doors...I was bored since I haven't felt comfortable to drive yet and have been going a little stir crazy.
the first tomato. I don't eat tomatoes but I grow a few for the hubby...call me crazy.
5 comments:
Good job on the deck. I hope we have a few years before ours needs any work!
The fdeck and the door look really nice!
You don't eat tomatoes - oh my goodness girl! And Jay did a great job on the deck - as usual. And I love your green door! Hope your eyes get better soon! sandie
I have some serious deck envy.
Wow!
Nice job!! You can send me all of your leftover tomatoes.
Post a Comment