Friday, July 20, 2012

Blogging award

Got this from my good friend, Sandie


and I am suppose to list 8 things about myself

1. At the end of the year I (we) will have our third granddaughter and we have three daughters
2. I am terrified of reptiles
3. I have lived in 4 states
4. I use to work at Penn State University and with all the hoopla that went on there, JoePa was still a         good guy.
5. I love VW bugs
6. On my Bucket list is a trip to Ireland (some day)
7. My husband was my first boyfriend and we connected 8 years later and will soon be married for 34 years
8. I have an older sister and brother.

5 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chatty Crone said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Memoirs of Me & Mine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sweet Tea said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.