Monday, May 6, 2013

Kitchen Part ?...I don't even know

Here is another reveal of what we have been doing on the kitchen. I say "we" like I had anything to do with it.

Grout: it is a dirty word but necessary when doing tiling work.


It got on the trim...even on the floor at times. What a hot mess! Then you have the clean up. Seems like endless wipe...wipe...wipe "BEFORE" it dries.

Then there is the sand in the sanded grout...let me tell you about the sand. No matter how much you clean out the sponges...the itty bitty grains of sand are in there, so I purposely put those sponges in a ziploc bag and labeled them so they are used for nothing else but cleaning off grout.

I told ya... a dirty job.


The faces of the tile with a few cleanings. Can ya see them smiling?


If they could talk they would be saying, "happy happy happy."






We are getting there.


2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Girl you are not afraid of hard work like I am. That is why your home looks so lovely!!! sandie

Sweet Tea said...

To pretty to cook in!
Lookin' so good!!