Monday, May 20, 2013

PROUD GAMMA

Here is a picture of our oldest granddoll holding the newest arrival, she is so sweet, smart and makes us laugh. She has been the "only" one for five years and then we got three more in eight months...an explosion of grandchildren and our hearts couldn't be happier.

UPDATE: I was just on FB and this is what "this" granddaughter said, "Mama, does my new school teach things like how to run your own business? Because I'm ready to get myself out there." - 

See what I mean about making us laugh.



Early Fall and only 16 days after our oldest granddoll's B-day, we got our next granddoll.


They live so far away but we do "FaceTime" which I am thankful for but I wish I could love on her more in person. She has such big eyes and a very serious baby. Once in awhile we can get her to smile.

Then almost three months later our oldest granddoll became a "big" sister to this little cuddle bug.


This is how she is most of the time...smiling and she loves to snuggle.

This past week we were able to head north and meet our first grandson. Can't mistake him for a girl. He is a good baby and loves to rock and be swaddled.

UPDATE: Nothing can beat Aunt Jessica dancing with me in her arms to any Michael Jackson tune. I especially like "Thriller." Just saying.



Am I bragging....darn right. Gammas get to do that.

4 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Cheri - God has really blessed you and shined upon you and Mabry is adorable too! sandie

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Oh Cheri you are so blessed! I think they are all adorable and I know you are thrilled to have a Grandson now! Big hugs, Linda

Chatty Crone said...

Awe - she is precocious and precious - I want in on her business! sandie

Charlotte said...

I have to say your grandbabies are the cutest.....Mabry is getting so big and don't you love the stuff that comes out of their mouths....your new little guy looks very serious....I guess he's just a MIT....."man in training"....