We got on one coat of primer on the walls....yes, my man helped me and this is one job he usually never ever does. I mean in never ever. I did the cutting in and he rolled. Even this looks so much better.
Yes, your eyes are not tricking you...there are paint swatches on the wall. And that brings me to my dilemma... (and this next picture is more accurate on what the colors of cabinets, tile etc: are)
WHAT TO PAINT THE WALLS.
I don't think I am using any of these colors. So does anyone have a favorite color they like to paint with that seems to work no matter if the wall has tons of light or not (the bottom color was almost my choice and on this wall and on another wall it looks like a light brown, BUT on another wall it looks kind of gold brown and that is "why" I don't think I want to use it)? I think I want to go with the browns or creams that aren't too yellow or too pink looking (there is actually a cream color in between the green and dark brown but you can't really see it on the walls so maybe that is too light).
OH...OH...the cabinets are going to get painted also but will probably stay close to the same color that they already are. Hubby was thinking we could paint that part in between the edge and middle square a brown color...opinions. Good...tacky...what do you think?
This is where I am stuck. I really could use some help here. I have to get this done before hubby can lay down this flooring.
Should I go with a color instead????

1 comment:
I might be going blind but the pictures are kind of hard for me to tell. sandie
Post a Comment