1. I was working for a dentist
2. We were searching for a home in Connecticut (thought we were moving there)
3. Had our first house that we built up for sale
4. Teaching Jessica how to drive (stick shift around the peninsula)
5. Worrying about raising 3 daughters ages: 16, 14 and 10
5 Things on my To Do List:
1. Get a job
2. Figure out what I want to do when I grow up
3. Look up airline tickets to fly to Seattle for Mabry's 1st B-day
4. Weed the garden
5. Exercise (as you can see that is on the bottom of my list...ha ha)
5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate...duh
2. Banana popscicles
3. Fruit
4. A good home made cookie, warm and soft
5. Anything I didn't have to prepare myself
5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay my kids college education loans
2. Get Jay and I set up for retirement
3. Help our families
4. Give to the different churches we have felt a connection with
5. Give to animal causes...I know...I know...I love my dogs a little too much
5 Bad Habits:
1. Procrastination is at the top
2. Cut my cuticles
3. Being indecisive when I am not procrastinating
Can't think of two more but I am sure there are two if not more
5 Places I have lived:
1. Erie, PA
2. Edenton, NC
3. Hoschton, GA
4. State College, PA
5. Fairview, PA
5 Jobs I have had:
1. Read blueprints and put together electronic circuit boards
2. Dental Assistant for a pediatric dentist
3. Nurses' Aid
4. Administrative Assistant at PSU
5. MOM
5 People I want to know more about in no particular order:
1. Vail
2. Julie Neely
3. Becky Woodward
4. Holly Neely
5. Any other blogger out there who would like to share
No comments:
Post a Comment