Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

Here is Jay's Father's Day breakfast with one of his three daughters (the other two live out of state). Scrambled eggs, fruit and cinnabon sweet roll ( I made along with Pillsbury). I started thinking I should have made a healthy breakfast for him (to keep his "athletic" figure) but I knew the roll wasn't in that category... so I thought fruit was a good choice until you put the sugar on it and by the time I did the eggs (not just the whites but the yolks too) I blew it.   Oh, well... it's Father's day.

This is the front of the card our Washington crew gave Jay and the inside says," Just a few burritos, wings, beer...pretty much anything. Good God, man, that can't be normal." Happy Father's Day. For whatever reason Safari would let me post some pictures but not others...anyone know what's up with that???


Presently we have ourselves situated in "our" chair eating flavored sunflower seeds (thank you Jess, Dan, Mabry and Lucy) and watching... what else... NASCAR. Could Father's Day get any better?


Here is Betsy washing her car, now don't you think considering "what day" it is that she should be doing the truck that you see the back end of...hmmm. Apparently it is so hot out that she did some of her car, came in and took a break and then did some more and another water break. Glad I am in with central air.

Hope all you fellas out there have a wonderful Father's Day!

1 comment:

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

Sounds like a perfect Father's Day my hubby would enjoy! Nascar would top off the day just right.