Jessica and I made scarves for the post below. I was not as creative as my daughter but we wanted them to go together. Jessica's is the bottom one and it has the initials SD for Super Dog, "Super Shabby Daschund Defender of Pretty" and the material she sent me along with the scarf, I just trimmed out the other scarf to match as the side kick.

As you can tell from the picture they were none too happy with momma. They just won't be still and even trying to do one at a time didn't work. This was the best picture of all that I took. They would much rather lay on the back of the love seat with these scarves draped over them like a blanket.

Kelee, I hope that this helps with the donations for the abandoned pups. You are dealing with a creative challenged gamma (can't include the daughter as she is the only one with creative juices).
9 comments:
Why don't you post two photos. One of each of them lying on the couch with it draped over them. Call it a "superhero coffee break."
Awwww..... poor babies, but they look cute! Mini was the same way and I can't believe I got as many pictures as I did. She's definitely not a clothes horse LOL
rue
HAHA...Kizzy's face is hilarious. She is NOT happy.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Your fur babies are adorable if somewhat ambivalent to their cool new scarves. But what a worthy cause!
Have a wonderful day!
Ellen
I LOVE this pic!!! The faces!!
Hallie :)
Hi Cheri!
This is so wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!
Appreciate you soooo much!
love, kelee and oliver
Your fur babies are just gorgeous! We LOVE doxies! The first doggie we had after we married was our sweet doxie Mandy! Those faces are just wonderful!
Thank you for taking part in this fun event!! Our doggie Kip and I are celebrating at our place too! What a wonderful cause and what fun too!
Love,
Sue
Hi Cheri!
The party is ON! Come see the video.....
love, kelee & oliver
Love the expression on your sweet pups face :-) Absolutely adorable ♥
Post a Comment