I am taking a break from this

To go with Sue (front right) and her neighbor, Denise (back left)

to go here for lunch... Peckers Rest.
Isn't that hoot of a name, but they have wonderful homemade chips and some of the best
lunch specials for a whopping $5.35
Now if any of you have read Sue's blog "Rue Mouffetard," you know that she has some stories that she has categorized as "It could only happen to Sue." Not even kidding when I tell you that if you read her blog she has some of the craziest stuff happen to her, The Boss or The Daughter that will have you shaking your head. You'll just have to go and read for yourself. Scroll back to some of her older posts, there is one about a lamb.
This picture was from a recent trip just earlier this month in Jersey where they were hit from behind (not hard) at a complete stop and who should end up in the ER with an IV... yeah, you guessed it... Sue.
Well Sue, just a little warning here... do not... I repeat... do not... do anything that will make headlines in my little town.
Looking forward to lunch and shopping.


3 comments:
Have a great time! This Sue sounds like a hoot...I'll have to check out her blog soon.
Have a wonderful week!
Thanks for stopping by! We all know in Blogland that Sue is really making all this stuff up. NOBODY's life is that chaotic/coincidental/crazy! On the other hand, nobody could even try to make all that stuff up...
I haven't heard any stories about Pecker's Rest so we'll just leave it at that...
Ellen
See i behaved myself today....but I'm about to do my post about peckers so anything is possible....Had a great time and will miss you when your gone!!
Post a Comment