Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A wee bit of Nostalgia

Remember Rainbow Brite dolls and her friends, Moonglow and Tickled Pink?

In our daughters collection of dolls we use to have a Rainbow Brite doll...I was in the Chatty Cathy era.

Well my lucky star keeps on shining because I won Moonglow over at Rachel's blog, Grasping for Objectivity in my Subjective Life . I hope that when Mabry




(or any other little granddaughters) play with Moonglow her (their) momma(s) will go back in a place in time when they were little girls.

It is always fun to reminisce



Thanks Rachel, this was a fun give away.

*** DON'T FORGET THE GIVEAWAY....JUST SCROLL DOWN AND FIND OUT WHAT YOU COULD WIN .

2 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Congrats on the win!

Chatty Crone said...

Remember the pink birthday party I gave Kelly? Her favorite was Rainbow Brite -

And you are right - mine was Chatty Cathy.

sandie