Back in February I was invited with some other bloggers to go to Cahaba Clayworks and make some pottery, you can read about it here, well there was an incident that had happened over there and we were told that maybe some of our pieces were broken. Well my intuition kicked in and told me that mine was probably one of the broken ones. Now if it was the piece I did by hand, I honestly wouldn't have minded since I wasn't too happy with that one anyhow, but it was my wheel throwing piece that was broke.
Now onto how unlucky turned into lucky.
The nice young man at the Cahaba Clayworks said that since mine was broke and I made a trip all the way there to get it (I didn't know it was broke until I got there) that there were a couple of shelves of pottery of which I could choose a piece to take home. SCORE...it was one they had done and let's face it...it was way better than mine even though I was pretty proud of the one I did on the potter's wheel.
Cute uh?
1 comment:
You picked well!! So sorry yours was one of the broken ones...bummer! But I'm glad that (most likely Nathan) let you pick something else instead!!
Post a Comment